Today's cocktail recipe is a Welsh twist on the light & refreshing popular Italian cocktail, featuring our Pembrokeshire Pinky Welsh Gin!
The cranberry juice in this Pinky Aperol Spritz adds a layer of sweetness with a sour edge to the classic bitter-sweet taste of the famous Aperol Spritz. Our smooth Pembrokeshire Pinky Gin’s crisp notes of cherry and lemongrass elevate the cocktail’s refreshing flavour, with the rosemary garnish adding a charming herbal aroma.
Not only is this cocktail deliciously refreshing and perfect to enjoy during any season, it’s also incredibly quick and easy to make, and doesn’t require a cocktail shaker! - See the recipe below:
- Pembrokeshire Pinky Gin - 25ml
- Aperol - 25ml
- Cranberry Juice - 25ml
- Prosecco - 75ml
- Soda Water - 25ml
- Rosemary & Orange Garnish
- Fill a wine glass with ice and pour in all the ingredients.
- Mix well with a bar spoon.
- Add a straw and garnish with orange slices and a rosemary sprig.
Do you fancy creating this cocktail? Tap here to shop our Pembrokeshire Pinky Gin!